Waverly SNF $3K Sign-On Bonus! - Certified Nursing Assistant in Waverly, New York
Elderwood at Waverly is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team for Full Time career opportunities.
Now offering a $3,000.00 Sign On Bonus! Bonus details discussed during initial interview.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood skilled nursing facilities (SNF). They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
* Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
* Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
* Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents conditions or needs
* Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
* Responsible for responding immediately to residents requests.
* Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
* Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
* Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
* Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
* Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
* Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
* Physical stamina for constant activity required.
* Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood at Waverly is a 200 bed skilled nursing facility (SNF) located in the valley of Tioga county. Our beautifully renovated facility boasts updated technology, convenient parking for staff members, and employee appreciation initiatives throughout the year. Our services and programs include Oncology, Orthopedic Rehab, SMARTS Express Care, and Wound Care; as well as Specialty Programs including Adult Medical Day Services, Outpatient Therapy, Palliative Care, Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care.
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Employee of the Month recognition, Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Monthly employee appreciation events, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Strong leadership, Substantial employee referral program, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care, Tuition reimbursement program
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Employer's Job# 2020-13249
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.