Waverly SNF Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor in Waverly, New York
Elderwood at Waverly is seeking Full Time RN Supervisor to join our team! This position is on Evening Shift, 2:00pm-10:00pm, weekend rotation to be discussed during interview. The Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for the conduct of nursing educational programs monitors the nursing staffing schedule for the facility; serving as Infection Control Nurse and performing the (RN) Nursing Supervisor functions.
* Possession of a, RN State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) required.
* Minimum of two year's (RN) nursing experience, and at least one year of experience in an RN leadership role; experience in geriatric nursing required.
* Possession of a baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) preferred.
* Ability to utilize creative problem-solving, and handle problems diplomatically required.
* Ability required to supervise departmental staff effectively and ensure high standards of care are maintained.
* Previous experience in nursing education and/or in-service training preferred.
* Ability to relate well to geriatric residents; respectful and caring attitude towards residents required.
Elderwood at Waverly is a 200 bed skilled nursing facility (SNF) located in the valley of Tioga county. Our beautifully renovated facility boasts updated technology,convenient parking for staff members,and employee appreciation initiatives throughout the year. Our services and programs include Oncology,Orthopedic Rehab,SMARTS Express Care,and Wound Care; as well as Specialty Programs including Adult Medical Day Services,Outpatient Therapy,Palliative Care,Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care.
Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Employer's Job# 2020-12059
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.