Robert Half International Dispatcher in WEST SENECA, New York
OfficeTeam is currently seeking skilled candidates to fill a DISPATCHER role with growing company in West Seneca. Play a vital role with this DISPATCHER role as you will have an opportunity to coordinate and oversee the company's service technicians for work orders set up with clients. The DISPATCHER will be the first point of contact for all customer calls coming in regarding routine maintenance and emergency needs. The DISPATCHER must also be able to follow up with customers regarding progress of services being performed and ensuring technicians complete work in cost-effective manner. The DISPATCHER will also be handling any other customer inquiries regarding potential services and maintenance needs. Become an integral part of the team with this DISPATCHER role as this position is temporary to full-time and provide an opportunity to expand your customer service experience. This DISPATCHER role will not be available long, so apply today!
• Answer all incoming phone calls from customers
• Schedule and coordinate service calls as received
• Create dispatch tickets and work orders for all service calls
• Schedule and dispatch technicians
• Educate technicians on all services for maintenance calls based upon customers' needs
• Maintain the dispatch board/schedule all technicians
• Maintain the maintenance agreement including billing, scheduling, and staging of materials, database information, customer hard files and renewals
• Assist with ordering any parts needed for technicians
• Update customer service files
• Prepare the service contracts for new customers
• Maintain the customer history files in database
• Update service database from service tickets and maintain service invoice logs
• Assist with any additional customer service or administrative-related tasks
• Proficient Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent organizational skills
• Understanding of strong attention to detail!
• Capability of multi-tasking and working under little supervision
• Must be a reliable and dependable employee!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $15.50 - $17.50 / Hourly
Location: WEST SENECA, NY
Date Posted: June 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02920-0011489962
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs