John P. Picone EDP Associate 2022 in Westbury, New York
The Engineering Development Program (EDP) is a three-year, full-time program for recent college graduates that emphasizes professional development, achieving long-term career aspirations, and ultimately providing a successful career path with Dragados USA and affiliates.
Through structured training and program support, you will be equipped with the necessary skills, knowledge, and peer networks that will allow you to develop the required professional qualifications needed to deliver client projects to the very highest standards. From day one, you will benefit from the opportunity to apply theory studied in the university setting into real life projects. This practical experience allows you to work across a range of different projects, build client relationships, and understand the role you play in successful project delivery.
**Program Highlights Include:**
- **Hands-On Professional and Technical Development** - Gained both on the project site, as well as through classroom/online courses completed during quarterly cohort training sessions alongside your peers around the US. Training topics include business systems and processes, commercial strategies, project management, and negotiation and presentation skills, among many others.
- **Mentoring and Networking Opportunities** - Our 1:1 Mentoring Program pairs you with a seasoned employee who will serve as a dedicated guide to you throughout the program. You will also have the opportunity to network with internal employees and executives, as well as industry professionals**.**
- **Continual Resources and Support** - As part of the program, you will receive ongoing feedback and assessments, and will be guaranteed the support required to excel in the company starting from day one with initial onboarding and formal orientation introduction.
**To apply for the Engineering Development Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- **Majors:** Recently graduated (Fall 2021) or pending graduation (Spring 2022) with a degree in one of the following Engineering disciplines: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Management
- **Graduation Date:** Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 - Candidates must graduate by the start date
- **GPA Requirements:** 3.0 or above
- **Previous relevant internship experience in the construction industry highly preferred**
- **Relocation and Travel:** Must be willing to relocate and travel throughout North America
- **Work Authorization:** **Permanent authorization to work in the U.S. is required**. Dragados USA does not provide sponsorship for employment now or in the future.
- **Technical Skills**: Demonstrate basic proficiency with AutoCAD Primavera, possess strong technical skills, and the ability to learn and apply new skills quickly and efficiently; Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- **Professional Skills:** Motivated, self-starter; eager to learn; excellent communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Get job alerts by email.**Sign up now!**