Elderwood at Wheatfield Certified Nursing Assistant in Wheatfield, New York
Brand New Sign-On Bons - Apply Today!
Elderwood at Wheatfield is hiring FT CNA\'s! Elderwood at Wheatfield, a recently renovated Skilled Nursing Facility, is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for career opportunities! Certified nursing assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood skilled nursing facilities (SNF). They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
The perks as a CNA with Elderwood at Wheatfield:
* Sign-On Bonus for new FT CNA\'s - $3,000!
* Brand New Shift Differential Rates!
* Competitive wages!
* Internal Referral Bonus Program that allows you and your referral to earn extra money!
* An excellent benefits package; including health, dental, and vision coverage!
* Education and Tuition Assistance Programs, 401k, paid vacations and holidays, and much more.
Shift: FT 2:00pm-10:00pm, Including every other weekend
10:00 pm - 6:00 am, Including every other weekend
* Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
* Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
* Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents conditions or needs
* Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
* Responsible for responding immediately to residents requests.
* Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
* Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
* Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
* Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
* Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
* Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
* Physical stamina for constant activity required.
* Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood at Wheatfield is a 123 bed skilled nursing facility (SNF) offering a unique campus setting. This campus also includes an assisted living facility and an independent living community. We believe we have an excellent location with the right amount of seclusion and accessibility featuring a beautiful courtyard and an established reputation within the community for providing exceptional care! Our services and programs include Cardiac Rehab,Oncology,Orthopedic Rehab,SMARTS Express Care,and Wound Care; as well as Specialty Programs including Palliative Care,Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care.
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment, Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Monthly employee appreciation events, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Strong leadership, Substantial employee referral program, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care, Tuition reimbursement program
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Employer's Job# 2020-12410
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.