The Dannon Company Manager, Demand Planning - NY in White Plains, New York
Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a Manager, Demand Planning - NY in White Plains, NY.
* Serve as the objective voice of Supply Chain in partnering with Marketing, Sales, Trade Marketing and Supply Planning to drive monthly volume consensus for assigned Sales Channel(s)
* Manage the weekly Latest Estimate forecast alignment process and own weekly reporting to BU Leadership
* Facilitate monthly forecast alignment meetings with Customer Sales Planning and Regional Business Managers
* Understand seasonality impacts on sales volumes within assigned Channel(s) and adjust forecasts accordingly
* Create ad-hoc reporting as needed to enhance Demand Planning and cross-functional stakeholder understanding of volume drivers and forecast variances
* Manage/Coach small team of Demand Planners to reconcile bias issues and establish appropriate baseline/promotional forecast(s) in SAP APO DP
* Administer consumption-based modeling/forecasting as needed for assigned Channels/Business Unit(s).
* Closely monitor forecast accuracy, Demand Planning and Supply Chain KPI s to identify gaps and initiate corrections
* Document and communicate (monthly) risks and opportunities to plan/forecast
* Provide facilitation in the annual volume planning process for assigned Sales Channel(s)
* Identify and report on root cause for error at all levels of product-sales hierarchy: SKU-Warehouse-Week-Customer
* Work closely with Product Supply to ensure alignment on forecast updates and potential operational impacts/risks
* Coordinate with Sales, Customer Service and Supply Planning on constrained platform product allocations as needed
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* 3+ years of prior experience with S&OP processes (in forecasting, finance or sales/marketing analytics) in Consumer-Packaged Goods industry is required
* Bachelors of Science in an analytical discipline, business, Supply Chain or equivalent experience is required
* Experience with MicroStrategy reporting applications is a plus
* Working knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse (BW) reporting applications is a plus
* Experience with forecasting applications is required
* Experience with SAP APO DP preferred
* Experience with syndicated data sources such as Nielsen, IRI, SPINs, RetailLink and/or other external data is preferred
* IBF, APICS or other forecast/Supply Chain certification a plus
* Previous experience managing small teams preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written is required
* Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and group meetings with senior management attending is required
* Ability to influence and work well with others to build relationships is required
* Strong analytical skills and statistical knowledge is required
* Ability to organize complex situations into manageable tasks while achieving predefined objectives is required
* Ability to efficiently interpret complex data sets and create meaningful insights for appropriate audiences is required.
* Ability to effectively work in a team/matrixed environment is required
* Well-developed attention to detail required
* Working knowledge of ERP System, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a plus
* Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to changing priorities is required
* Exposure to production or warehouse environments is possible
* Must be willing to travel (less than 10%)
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Demand Planner, Supply Chain, ERP, Marketing Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Operations, Technology, Marketing
Employer's Job# 540034001
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.