Williamsville SNF Dining Services Associate in Williamsville, New York
Dining Service Assistant (DSA) team members are responsible for ensuring the health and wellbeing of our residents by being responsible for food and beverage preparation, meal service, and kitchen/equipment sanitation. This individual also assists with providing a positive experience to the residents while following all applicable regulations.
1. Assists in the preparation and delivery of meals to residents according to department policy and position assignment.
2. Adheres to the resident s diet order, texture/consistency modifications, and menu preferences during the preparation and service of food items and beverages.
3. Performs all responsibilities of the designated position assignment during the scheduled shift in accordance with all safety regulations and standards of practice.
4. May serve meals to residents in dining areas according to seating chart and instructions on resident tray tickets.
5. Assists in care and maintenance of kitchen environment and equipment.
6. Regularly contributes to, and actively participates in, facility and department staff meetings and inservices.
7. May interact and communicate with residents/family members regarding meal service quality.
8. Utilizes electronic timekeeping system as directed.
9. Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as scheduled.
10. Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing name tag at all times.
11. Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices, computers, tablets, etc.
12. Supports and abides by Elderwood s Mission, Vision, and Values.
13. Abides by Elderwood s businesses code of conduct, compliance and HIPAA policies.
14. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, management staff or Administrator.
* Minimum of 16 years of age
* Employment Certificate/Permit required for applicable individuals
* Prior customer service experience
* ServSafe certification or willingness to obtain
* Physical stamina necessary for constant activity
* HS diploma or equivalent preferred
* Prior food service, hospitality, serving, or restaurant experience desired
Elderwood at Williamsville is a 200 bed skilled nursing facility (SNF) offering comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our services and programs include Cardiac Rehab, Oncology, Orthopedic Rehab, respiratory care, SMARTS Express Care, and Wound Care; as well as Specialty Programs including Palliative Care, Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care.
Flexible Scheduling, Friendly and supportive staff, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Employer's Job# 2020-13121
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.