America Homecare, Inc HR Generalist in Williamsville, New York
SUMMARY: The HR Generalist assists the HR Manager with the coordination and management of the day-to-day activities of the human resources department such as administration of policies, recruiting, compensation & benefits and employee relations by performing the following duties:
· Assist HR Manager or Director with recruiting candidates for exempt and nonexempt positions as well as seasonal and temporary employees; writes and places advertisements; conducts new hire orientations with all new employees to explain benefits, answer questions and foster positive attitude toward company goals.
· Reviews the personnel policies and procedures and HR policies in compliance with changes or new legislation; maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
· Receives employee complaints and acts accordingly to company policy to resolve them.
· Assists the Director and HR Manager with the Performance Review Process.
· Performs administrative duties such as maintaining personnel files and maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment; file workers’ compensation and disability claims; tracking leaves of absence; track and process education reimbursement program; oversee job posting process; files reports of accidents and injuries and forwards claims to the specified carrier when appropriate.
· Recommends appropriate training for supervisors/employees and schedules accordingly.
· Work on special projects assigned by Director of Human Resource Management.
. On-Boarding experience, HCR (Home Care Registry), Licensed Home Care Service Experience (Required)