Windham Mountain Resort LOCKER ROOM ATTENDANT in Windham, New York
Overview of Position: The Locker Room Attendant assists the 3500 Club members in any way possible. They are ready to take action to ensure guest satisfaction by answering questions, addressing concerns, and making members feel at home.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Responsible for greeting and dispensing information to all guests. This involves approaching guest, inquiring if they have any questions and being able to respond professionally as well as staying up to date with weather and trail conditions.
· Assist with maintaining a neat lodge and grounds.
· Ensure that the café area tables and chairs are lined up correctly and kept clean.
· Turn on all TV screens and check all boot dryers.
· Check rest rooms for cleanliness, paper products, soap, and contact Lodge Maintenance ASAP if in need of further attention.
· Ensuring compliance with posted Club rules and guest policies.
· Must be able to deal with guests and employees in a friendly and helpful manner.
· Must be willing to learn and adapt to change.
· Must have full knowledge of prices, programs, scheduled events, reports etc. and where to find them.
· Must possess good communication skills for disseminating information to guests.
· Must be able to stand for scheduled shifts.
· Must be able to handle stressful, noisy, and crowded situations.
· Must maintain a clean and professional appearance.
Work Schedule and Conditions:
We are in the business of providing an Above and Beyond product and guest experience. Traditionally our busy periods are during weekends and holiday periods which you will be expected to work. You can also expect to be asked to work extra hours or days on occasion, especially during the holiday periods.
This position requires that you work all Weekends and Holidays during the season beginning the weekend before Christmas and ending the final weekend in March; arriving at 7am leaving at 4:30pm each day. All non-holiday weekdays are off.
Note: You will be required to sign an employee handbook if Windham Mountain hires you. If you are hired, please take time to read through it for a thorough description of Windham Mountain procedures and policies. Please ask your supervisor if you have questions so that you understand the content of the handbook before you sign it.