The Child Center of NY Intake Coordinator in Woodside, New York
Intake Coordinator/Outreach Worker is responsible for providing individual and group counseling, and direct services to children, teens, adults and their families. These services range from assessment, treatment planning, and provision of counseling/psychotherapy and crisis intervention. Coordinates Clinic Outreach by developing working relationships with referral sources to maintain a constant flow of Intakes to Open Access.
• Provide direct client care to clients using a variety of social work modalities in order to help them maximize their level of functioning.
• Lead Intake Clinician during Open Access days, conducting 1-3 Initial Assessment services.
• Maintain appropriate professional client care documentation in the Agency-selected (EHR), including client assessment and individual notes in compliance with all city, state and federal standards of practice.
• Facilitates the client’s utilization of available support systems and community resources to meet needs identified in clinical evaluation or treatment planning.
• Outreach to school guidance counselors, hospital social workers, pediatricians, church and pastoral leaders, libraries, community center providers, probation officers, residential programs, summer camp directors, and various other community leaders; through site visits, attendance at service fairs, tabling, phone calls, emails, faxes, and mailings.
• Document Outreach via Outreach Log(s), identifying the referral sources that have sent referrals and the admission status of those clients.
• Meet on a weekly basis with supervisor to discuss achievement of program targets, client goals, quality of client care, and reporting requirements.
• Meets data metric requirements, quality of care expectations using traditional social work interventions and evidence-based models.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Master’s Degree in Social Work or MHC from an accredited School of Social Work.
● LMHC or LMSW
● Bilingual : Spanish
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
● Proficiency in Welligent.
Work may be performed during weekday evening hours and/or Saturdays.